Where to begin? This whole wedding made my heart happy and unfolded so perfectly. Here’s why:
- Nikki + Dane chose to celebrate with their closest family and friends in a small, secluded desert wedding on a private residence in Yucca Valley (next to Joshua Tree National Park).
- Joshua Tree and the surrounding area is one of my favorite places on Earth-from it’s unique, otherworldly plant life, to the pastel hues that are captured in the light–from sun up, to sun down. Despite weather reports of high winds, a common occurrence in the area, the day was blessed with a soft breeze and the perfect amount of clouds.
- Nikki + Dane’s love is so care-free, pure, and for that matter–pure fun.
- Every guest in attendance was phenomenal, genuine, and I loved getting to know the people that the bride & groom hold near and dear to their hearts. They had the groom’s sister DJ + MC, cousins bartend, and Nikki’s mom is a wedding planner as well!
- They day was so special that the property owners named the valley they were married in after them in memory of such a perfect day.
Here are a few of my favorites that were captured on their day.
Venue: Echo Ranch House + Hi Desert Ranch | Rentals: Circa Vintage Rentals | Video: Scala Pictures | Dress: Pronovais | Bride’s Shoes: Sam Edelman | Bridesmaids Dresses: Show Me Your Mumu | Flowers + Cake: Classic Flowers & Confections | Groom’s Tux: Friar Tux | Catering: Wheat and Fire Pizza